background

Monday, November 24, 2008

Dianey on Ice







Mike and i had so much fun at Disney on ice! It really took me back to my childhood days when we would go as a family. And how we were so spoiled to have a snow cone in those really cool character cups! My favorite part this year was the story of the incredibles and finding nemo! They were a great addition to the good ole Disney characters like mickey donald goofy etc. It was a great evening that ended with a cold walk around temple square which was extra special and also got us really excited for whats to come! :)

1 comment:

Rachel Jenkins said...

Why Shan? What's to come? Lol! j/k! Loved the pics! I'm jealous that I wasn't able to enjoy the disney mania! Looks like you 2 crazy kids had fun!! :)

P.S. I am so proud that you finally posted a blog... tear...